Parish Council meeting
Shobnall Parish Council will next meet on Monday 18th October at 7pm at Brook House, Shobnall Road, Burton upon Trent.
Shobnall Parish Council
c/o 32 Hillcrest Rise, Burntwood WS7 4SH
Mobile: 07521 022738
Our Ref: MD 11 October 2021
To: All Members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Parish Council to be held at Brook House, 18 Shobnall Road, Burton on Trent DE14 2BA on Monday 18 October 2021 commencing at 7.00pm at which the business set out below will be transacted.
A maximum of 15 minutes will be allocated prior to the commencement of the meeting when members of the public may put questions/comments on any matter in relation to which the Parish Council has powers or duties which affect the area.
- To receive apologies
- To receive Declarations of Interest and applications for dispensations under the Localism Act 2011
- To receive updates to Councillors’ Register of Interest forms
- To consider the Minutes of the Council meeting held on 20 September 2021
- To consider matters arising from the previous meeting
- To receive reports from the Borough Councillors
- To receive a report from the County Councillor
- Financial matters
- To note the 2021/22 Budget as at 30 September 2021
- BACT: Proposed additional activity for the Shobnall Ward
- Replacement noticeboards
- Defibrillator provision
- Proposed children’s competition
- Halcyon Way: Planters
- Shobnall Parish Council website
- To consider planning matters
- To receive questions from Councillors
- Correspondence and Circulars
- Items for next meeting
Date of next meeting:
Monday 15 November 2021 commencing at 7.00pm at Brook House, 18 Shobnall Road, Burton upon Trent DE14 2BA.