Parish Council meeting
Shobnall Parish Council meeting on Monday 19th February 2024 at Brook House, 18 Shobnall Road, Burton on Trent commencing at 7pm.
Shobnall Parish Council
c/o 32 Hillcrest Rise, Burntwood WS7 4SH
Mobile: 07521 022738
Our Ref: MD 12 February 2024
To: All Members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Parish Council to be held at Brook House, 18 Shobnall Road, Burton on Trent DE14 2BA on Monday 19 February 2024 commencing at 7pm at which the business set out below will be transacted.
Mary Danby, Clerk
A maximum of 15 minutes will be allocated prior to the commencement of the meeting when members of the public may put questions/comments on any matter in relation to which the Parish Council has powers or duties which affect the area.
- Apologies for absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest and receive written applications for dispensations under the Localism Act 2011
- To consider the Minutes of the meeting held on 15 January 2024
- Matters arising from the previous meeting
- Councillors’ reports
- Financial matters
- Receipts/payments to 31 January 2024
- Re-appointment of Internal Auditor
- Planning matters
- Staffordshire County Council (SCC): Borough Road Active Travel Improvement Scheme – Stakeholder Engagement
- To receive questions from Councillors
- Exclusion of the Press and public