Parish Council Meeting
Meeting of Shobnall Parish Council to be held at Brook House, 18 Shobnall Road, Burton on Trent DE14 2BA on Monday 21 June 2021 commencing at 7.00pm.
Shobnall Parish Council
c/o 32 Hillcrest Rise, Burntwood WS7 4SH
Mobile: 07521 022738
Our Ref: MD 14 June 2021
To: All Members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend a Meeting of the Parish Council to be held at Brook House, 18 Shobnall Road, Burton on Trent DE14 2BA on Monday 21 June 2021 commencing at 7.00pm at which the business set out below will be transacted.
A maximum of 15 minutes will be allocated prior to the commencement of the meeting when members of the public may put questions/comments on any matter in relation to which the Parish Council has powers or duties which affect the area.
- To receive apologies
- To receive Declarations of Interest
- To receive written applications for dispensations under the Localism Act 2011
- To receive updates to Councillors’ Register of Interest forms
- To consider the Minutes of the Council meeting held on 04 May 2021
- To consider matters arising from the previous meeting
- To receive reports from the Borough Councillors
- To receive a report from the County Councillor
- Financial matters
- To consider the 2020/21 Budget as at 31 May 2021
- Internal Audit report for the Year Ended 31 March 2021
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2019/20
- Review of policies and documents
- Grant Aid form
- Replacement noticeboards
- Shobnall Parish Council website
- To consider planning matters
- ESBC: Cycling Strategy
- The Link Park
- To receive questions from Councillors
- Correspondence and Circulars
- Items for next meeting
Date of next meeting:
Monday 19 July 2021 commencing at 7.00pm at Brook House, 18 Shobnall Road, Burton upon Trent DE14 2BA.